Your Personal Profile :
- Timeline – Timeline shows all ‘Activities’ done by you on Facebook from the date you have joined Facebook. Earlier Timeline used to be called as Wall. The timeline is better than the wall, because on the wall, for past activities, one had to scroll down, but now timeline shows the previous years and months and by clicking them you can reach to a particular ‘Activity’ as shown in the screenshot.
- News Feed – Shows the activities of your friends and the pages you have ‘Liked’. News Feed has two options, it shows Most Recent or Top Posts.
What Can You Do By and With Personal Profile?
- Build Friends : Add people in your network, which are known as ‘Friends’ on Facebook. People can send you ‘Friend’s request’ which means they want to add you in their network and wish them to be in your network, this means that they are asking the permission for becoming friends. When You ‘Accept’ their friend’s request you become their friend. Once you are friend with somebody you can comment and or like their activities and they can comment and or like your activities.
- Subscribers : People can ‘subscribe’ to your public updates and you can subscribe to others’public updates. Facebook has limitation of adding / having 5000 friends. But number of subscribers don’t have any limit.
- Groups: You can create groups dedicated to a particular subject. Add friends in the groups, you and your friends can post in the groups. Groups can be Open, Closed or Secret.
- Page : You can create Like Page or Fan Page of your brand, or your profile.