Steps to Embed Facebook Posts:
- Go to the Facebook post you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the icon which is on the top right hand corner of the post.
- A drop down list of options will appear, click on the ‘Embed post’.
- After clicking, the code will appear, just copy the code.
- Paste it on the website, where you want to embed the post.
You can embed posts by others also. If you or the user whose post you have shared, changed the privacy settings from public to limited visibility, the post will not be visible on the website. Instead, a message will be displayed saying, ‘embedded post is no longer available.’
Please note, the user whose posts are won’t be notified by Facebook.
Benefits of Embedding Facebook Posts:
- Directly embedded post is clearly visible with the authenticity than the screenshot.
- People can like and comment the embedded post on website, they will be redirected to on .
- People may follow, thus it will increase the engagement, and following.
How did it affect in growth of your fan following.
Do share your experiences.