Social media can create unlimited opportunities for you. Don’t rely only on traditional promotional tactics. Meet your fans and interact with them directly from social media accounts. Here are 23 super simple tips for your personal branding on social media.
Category: branding (Page 1 of 2)
Before the beginning of the new year 2016, you must have reviewed previous year’s business marketing goals and accomplishments. Also, you must have already planned the social media marketing goals for this year.
To be able to write more helpful social media strategic guides and to provide the services that can sync with your goals so that we can work together to achieve them with a new zeal, I would like to know your expectations from our website and services this year.
Please give valuable 30 seconds take a quick mini survey.
Thanks for giving your valuable time to share your social media goals.
Relationship between Brand Image and Customer Service:
- The quality of the service or product
- User experience
- The customer service
1. Active and simple communication channel(s) for customers:
2. Failure in addressing customer issues:
3. Disrespectful behavior with customers:
4. Lack of measures to resolve customer issues:
When first three mistakes take place regularly, the clear message customers receive that the organization isn’t interested in knowing the customer experiences and aren’t willing to take corrective measures for better service or product improvement.
Consequences of Poor Customer Service on Brand Image:
- Users may not remember effective marketing campaigns and celebrity endorsements, but they will never forget the experience they received and their experience will create a new – positive or negative – but firm image of the brand (at least for themselves).
- The obvious consequence can be the customer will stop using the product or service.
- It’s more possible that they will vent the negative experience about the brand which will harm the brand reputation. Social media, these days, has become a place where people share their product usage experiences.
- Third possibility will be they will choose your competitor.
- The worst possible outcome for you might be, they will spread the word about your competitor. In other words, your rude behavior or poor customer service may become an indirect reason for better brand image of your competitor.
Effective communication with customers for positive brand image:
More Strategic Guides:
Why did people ignore all the marketing tactics?
1. The marketing campaign was targeted to the wrong group of people.
2. Marketing the products without branding.
3. Ineffective advert or presentation:
4. Touch the emotions and Match the needs.
Winning Tactic despite Campaign Failure.
- 4 Top Benefits of Inserting Hashtags in Social Media Posts
- Know How Negative Content Marketing Affects Your Sales Negatively
- Four Strategies to Build Twitter Presence for Successful Hashtag Campaigns
- 6 Marketing Lessons We can Learn from Vegetable Vendors
- 5 Strategies to Optimize Social Media Productivity
For social media marketing enthusiasts, marketers, and growth hackers, here is a list of top 10 hashtags used by tweeters.
Tip for Capitalization in Hashtags:
Enter your Email address:
Social networking sites like Facebook, Google plus, Pinterest apart from Twitter are allowing users to use hashtags in their posts. Many users still don’t like the use of hashtags or are not fully aware of the viral reach they can achieve by creatively inserting hashtags in SM posts.
1. Your posts reach beyond your followers with hashtags.
2. Growth of Followers.
3. Hashtags work as free Branding tool.
4. Invite people for feedback, suggestions and chat with Hashtag.
Important Tip: Don’t overuse hashtags in a single post which makes reader difficult to read the post.
Page 1 of 2