Social media can create unlimited opportunities for you. Don’t rely only on traditional promotional tactics. Meet your fans and interact with them directly from social media accounts. Here are 23 super simple tips for your personal branding on social media.
Category: Social Media Marketing
Before the beginning of the new year 2016, you must have reviewed previous year’s business marketing goals and accomplishments. Also, you must have already planned the social media marketing goals for this year.
To be able to write more helpful social media strategic guides and to provide the services that can sync with your goals so that we can work together to achieve them with a new zeal, I would like to know your expectations from our website and services this year.
Please give valuable 30 seconds take a quick mini survey.
Thanks for giving your valuable time to share your social media goals.
Relationship between Brand Image and Customer Service:
- The quality of the service or product
- User experience
- The customer service
1. Active and simple communication channel(s) for customers:
2. Failure in addressing customer issues:
3. Disrespectful behavior with customers:
4. Lack of measures to resolve customer issues:
When first three mistakes take place regularly, the clear message customers receive that the organization isn’t interested in knowing the customer experiences and aren’t willing to take corrective measures for better service or product improvement.
Consequences of Poor Customer Service on Brand Image:
- Users may not remember effective marketing campaigns and celebrity endorsements, but they will never forget the experience they received and their experience will create a new – positive or negative – but firm image of the brand (at least for themselves).
- The obvious consequence can be the customer will stop using the product or service.
- It’s more possible that they will vent the negative experience about the brand which will harm the brand reputation. Social media, these days, has become a place where people share their product usage experiences.
- Third possibility will be they will choose your competitor.
- The worst possible outcome for you might be, they will spread the word about your competitor. In other words, your rude behavior or poor customer service may become an indirect reason for better brand image of your competitor.
Effective communication with customers for positive brand image:
More Strategic Guides:
Why did people ignore all the marketing tactics?
1. The marketing campaign was targeted to the wrong group of people.
2. Marketing the products without branding.
3. Ineffective advert or presentation:
4. Touch the emotions and Match the needs.
Winning Tactic despite Campaign Failure.
- 4 Top Benefits of Inserting Hashtags in Social Media Posts
- Know How Negative Content Marketing Affects Your Sales Negatively
- Four Strategies to Build Twitter Presence for Successful Hashtag Campaigns
- 6 Marketing Lessons We can Learn from Vegetable Vendors
- 5 Strategies to Optimize Social Media Productivity
Tutorial 1: Marketing may it be social media marketing/ digital or traditional marketing, it has some basic principles very common. Once we understand those principle it becomes absolutely easy to adapt with the pace of technology. The tutorial explains goals of marketing which help us design strategies further.
Article: What Is Marketing?
Tutorial 2: Once we understand the basic goals of marketing, next step comes to choose the right platform. How should be your marketing campaign? Traditional or Social Media Marketing? Why is Social media marketing gaining vital role in the promotion of small businesses?
Tutorial 3: Customers share their product or service experience with their friends. Social media sites available for free give easy platform for users to connect with their friends and like-minded people. The online social connections involve a lot of sharing of photos, comments, thoughts, and experiences. Traditional word of mouth has been made viral by the social networking sites. Learn more about how brands can use this opportunity for the viral marketing.
Tutorial 4: Now, you have decided to join social media for marketing purpose. Let’s take a quick look at social media giants and how various features offered by them are effective for business marketing.
Tutorial 5: Social media marketing begins with socialization, building reputation and communities. It requires patience to reach out to more and more people and tell your story. However, once you the build a reputation, marketing part becomes much easier. Learn more about success mantra of socialization and social marketing.
Bonus Tutorial 6: As social media marketing has emerged as the most successful strategic part of promotions and connections with the consumers through various channels, a lot of misconceptions have also emerged and turned into a professional service based business. Before beginning of the marketing campaign it’s essential for every brand to know about the social media myths.
Enter your Email address:
- Socialization as a real person, not like Robot
- Interaction and Activity on Social Media
- Finally Online Reputation