Social media can create unlimited opportunities for you. Don’t rely only on traditional promotional tactics. Meet your fans and interact with them directly from social media accounts. Here are 23 super simple tips for your personal branding on social media.
Category: Social Networking Sites (Page 1 of 2)
Before the beginning of the new year 2016, you must have reviewed previous year’s business marketing goals and accomplishments. Also, you must have already planned the social media marketing goals for this year.
To be able to write more helpful social media strategic guides and to provide the services that can sync with your goals so that we can work together to achieve them with a new zeal, I would like to know your expectations from our website and services this year.
Please give valuable 30 seconds take a quick mini survey.
Thanks for giving your valuable time to share your social media goals.
Why did people ignore all the marketing tactics?
1. The marketing campaign was targeted to the wrong group of people.
2. Marketing the products without branding.
3. Ineffective advert or presentation:
4. Touch the emotions and Match the needs.
Winning Tactic despite Campaign Failure.
- 4 Top Benefits of Inserting Hashtags in Social Media Posts
- Know How Negative Content Marketing Affects Your Sales Negatively
- Four Strategies to Build Twitter Presence for Successful Hashtag Campaigns
- 6 Marketing Lessons We can Learn from Vegetable Vendors
- 5 Strategies to Optimize Social Media Productivity
Social networking sites like Facebook, Google plus, Pinterest apart from Twitter are allowing users to use hashtags in their posts. Many users still don’t like the use of hashtags or are not fully aware of the viral reach they can achieve by creatively inserting hashtags in SM posts.
1. Your posts reach beyond your followers with hashtags.
2. Growth of Followers.
3. Hashtags work as free Branding tool.
4. Invite people for feedback, suggestions and chat with Hashtag.
Important Tip: Don’t overuse hashtags in a single post which makes reader difficult to read the post.
Steps to Embed Facebook Posts:
- Go to the Facebook post you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the icon which is on the top right hand corner of the post.
- A drop down list of options will appear, click on the ‘Embed post’.
- After clicking, the code will appear, just copy the code.
- Paste it on the website, where you want to embed the post.
You can embed posts by others also. If you or the user whose post you have shared, changed the privacy settings from public to limited visibility, the post will not be visible on the website. Instead, a message will be displayed saying, ‘embedded post is no longer available.’
Please note, the user whose posts are won’t be notified by Facebook.
Benefits of Embedding Facebook Posts:
- Directly embedded post is clearly visible with the authenticity than the screenshot.
- People can like and comment the embedded post on website, they will be redirected to on .
- People may follow, thus it will increase the engagement, and following.
How did it affect in growth of your fan following.
Do share your experiences.
Google Plus Activity and Reviews May Appear in Google Ads with User’s Name and Profile Picture:
How to Turn Off Shared Endorsements:
- Sign in to Gmail account.
- Go to Account Settings.
- On the left hand side you will see Google Plus, click on it.
- Turn Off the Shared endorsements setting.
Please note,even if turn off Shared Endorsements, if you review any product through Google services, your name and comments will be present at that particular site, e.g. if you review your favorite music album in Google Play music store, your endorsement will be present there in the music store irrespective of Shared Endorsement settings being on or off. So, if you don’t like your name appearing publicly in any review, just don’t review them.
Page 1 of 2